1986 World Series Champion HOWARD JOHNSON, end of May

T

TeamChad

Hey Everyone,

I am sitting down to do a private signing with 1986 World Series Champ and current New York Mets hitting coach Howard Johnson at the end of May. Hojo will only be signing cards, pictures and baseballs.

Pricing for the signing is as follows:

$8 for cards and photos
$10 for baseballs
$2 for Incscriptions
$1 for my Hojo trading card (85-93 Topps, Fleer, Upper Deck, Donruss)

Please contact me via PM for more details and with any questions. All items need to be received by Friday May 21st.

I have every Hojo Topps, Donruss, Fleer and Upper Deck card made between 85-93 with a large quantity( 10+) of each, if you want to get one or more of my cards just verify with me that you want to add my card and specify what year and brand.

Since I am new to the board and want to show my appreciation for fellow collectors, I will pay for the return shipping costs on any cards purchased or sent and on any flat items sent. All return items will be sent in padded envelopes with proper protection. Please send baseballs with a SASE

Please let me know if there is anything you guys need in addition to the info I provided. I am very excited about this opportunity and would love to help out the community.

Thanks,
TeamChad

T

TeamChad

***Update*** added my own 8x10 for an additional $2. Thanks for looking.

Any questions, please ask!

Thanks,

Team Chad

T

TeamChad

Added a second 8x10 photo. Great response so far. thanks for the interest guys!

T

TeamChad

Thanks again to everyone for the overwhelming response. Reminder that the deadline is next friday 5/21 so if you want in let me know. I also will have 2 different 16x20s available.

T

TeamChad

Picture020.jpg

Thank you to everyone for the awesome contributions. Everything went really well and HOJO commented on every item. All items will be mailed this afternoon *5/25*

Check out my Mike Pelfrey signing taking place the first week of June posted on the forum as well. If you have any questions please contact me.

Thanks,
TeamChad

Last edited by a moderator: