2008 National Card Show in Chicago

caribbeankid92

Charter Member
Credits
Hi-

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. Does anyone know when they will say who will be at the National card show in July/August? I should be attending and will be happy to help members out with items they need signed.

Ben

Shawn_E.

Founding Member & MiLB Photographer
Website
www.myspace.com
Credits
caribbeankid92 said:
Hi-

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. Does anyone know when they will say who will be at the National card show in July/August? I should be attending and will be happy to help members out with items they need signed.

Ben
www.tristarproductions.com

Tristar is running it. Bart Starr - Ryne Sandberg - Bo Jackson - Bob Feller will be there.

swish54

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
This link is a little better. It's the last show right now on their list towards the bottom of the page.

http://www.tristarproductions.com/shows/upcomshindex.htm

They just had a good size show two weeks ago up there. With that one, and shows in the past, they were adding names all the way up until the week before the show. There'll probably be a few additions, but the majority of them won't be added until a couple months, or so closer to the show date.

caribbeankid92

Charter Member
Credits
Shawn- You were right. I apologize.

Lecroy- So far it says that Bart Starr - Ryne Sandberg - Bo Jackson - Bob Feller will be there. I would assume more are to come.

Swish-THANKS!

Ben

Preston

Founding Member
Credits
I know I'm going :) I'm scheduling that Thursday and Friday of the Nationals off from work on like Jan. 3rd.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Attending

I will also be attending all days of the National Sports Collectors Convention in Chicago. I should be able to help get stuff signed for someone or two when it comes around like that...