2010 Reds Caravan

Chew

Premier Member
Credits
Details announced today:

Reds Winter Caravan | reds.com: Fan Forum

For those too lazy to click:

Personnel on the NORTHERN TOUR will include Reds Hall of Fame Broadcaster Marty Brennaman; former Reds pitcher and current Reds TV Broadcaster Chris Welsh; Reds Vice President and Assistant General Manager Bob Miller; Reds second baseman and 2008 Gold Glove winner Brandon Phillips; Reds 1990 World Series team member Glenn Braggs; Reds Minor League Player of the Year Chris Heisey and Reds mascot Gapper.

Personnel on the WESTERN TOUR will include Reds Broadcaster Thom Brennaman; Reds Chief Operating Officer Phil Castellini; President of Baseball Operations and General Manager Walt Jocketty; Reds 1990 World Series team member and Dayton Dragons Manager Todd Benzinger; Reds outfielder Jay Bruce; 2009 Southern League All-Star and Reds' No. 1 hitting prospect according to Baseball America, Todd Frazier and Reds mascot Mr. Redlegs.

The SOUTHERN TOUR includes Reds Broadcaster Jeff Brantley; Reds Broadcaster Jim Kelch; Manager Dusty Baker; Reds Hall of Famer and 1990 World Series team member Eric Davis; Reds shortstop Paul Janish (Thursday/Friday only); Reds infielder Adam Rosales (Saturday/Sunday only); 2009 Southern League All-Star and Reds Minor League Player of the Month for June, shortstop Zack Cozart; Reds Senior Special Assistant to the General Manager Gene Bennett (Thursday only) and Reds mascot Rosie Red.

I'll be seeing the Western and the Southern legs.

bbridger

Founding Member
Credits
If anyone is going to the Southern Leg of the caravan, I need help completing a team composite photo that has Jeff Brantley on it. Also, could use Eric Davis on a 1992 Fleer setter as well. Thanks!

schnepa

Lifetime Member
Credits
If anyone is attending the northern leg, I could use help on a card or 2 for Braggs - please PM me if you can help!!

Thanks
-paul

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
I could use braggs as well I would be willing to send a braggs, welsh and phillips if you can get me my braggs for my set PM me please

chris

MidSouth Minors

Founding Member
Credits
I sent an email to the Reds stating my disappointment that they did not return to Nashville or Bowling Green. Some of the others who may have attended these stops may want to do the same. Can't do anything about this year but maybe next.

The Braves are going to Nashville though so there may not have been an option for the Reds to go there too.

SteelCurtain1974

Premier Member
Credits
I can 50/50 Janish & Cozart on the Southern tour. I already have plenty of Eric Davis items.