A-Rod Park Dedication

DTrain35

Charter Member
Credits
I go to school at the U, so I might venture over to check it out. My dorm is only a 5 minute walk or so from the baseball field. I heard he may not be showing up now though because of the recent events.

bowzer

Lifetime Member
Credits
You would think he would want to show up even more, because of recent events and the public's reaction..

greatsacman

Lifetime Member
Credits
i would sign autographs until the last person left. Giving my best smile for photos and such

DTrain35

Charter Member
Credits
I contacted the lady in charge of the banquet today, apparently he's still planning on being there.

I think I'm going to try to catch him on the way out, my only concern is perhaps heightened security. It's worth a try

AutographMaster

Moderator and Lifetime Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I think whoever goes has a pretty good shot at a signature. He certainly wouldn't want more negative press. It's possible it might be a circus, considering he only admitted to using a few days ago.

xmartyx

Lifetime Member
Credits
I contacted the lady in charge of the banquet today, apparently he's still planning on being there.

I think I'm going to try to catch him on the way out, my only concern is perhaps heightened security. It's worth a try

I would think your best chance to get him, would be going in. There will be a million people trying to get him afterwards.