JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
Tuesday 6/9 noon-1pm RICH HILL ESPNZone Balt

Wednesday 6/10 (noon-ish?) ADAM JONES, Wendy's in Linthicom, MD

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
Please note, The Orioes will soon be the FATTEST team in the majors, with monthly signings at 3 restaurant chains (Chik-Fil-A, Wendy's and ESPNZone).... :p

nymets575

Premier Member
Credits
can anyone 50/50 this ill send 2-1 cards for both guys! ill be in school when these happen wish i could go.

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
How many people show up to these signings in the middle of the day?

Crusader4Life

Lifetime Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I don't know, it will be my first day going to a 12pm signing, since Wed will be my first day of summer vacation. However, I hope that there will not be many people, although I livie in Linthicum, so I should be able to get a good spot in line for AJ> (Plus my cousin knows the batboys, so she may be able to get me to the front.)

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
they are normally STRICT 1-per at these, with a person telling them to sign 1-per. It is up to the player though, as I have seen some guys do pages at these...

Aubrey huff last mointh was 1-per and lines was LONG. Guy like Jay payton did 6/6, even with the girl saying 'i-per' when he was at the chick-fil-a last year.

Jones signing will be PACKED since he hasn't done a 'freebie' in the area since he 'blew-up'

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
I work right next door to the Wendys. When you say packed, are we talking people will start lining up at 10 AM packed? I am going to go over and if it's crowded I'll just walk back to work.