Allen Iverson INTEREST - NEW THREAD see details

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Here is a link to the previous thread gauging interest.
http://www.sportsgraphing.com/upcoming-signings/89612-allen-iverson-interest-8.html

I finally got an update on this. Iverson is working out in Houston for the Rockets and his main home is in Atlanta so he wont be home til next basketball offseason so they asked that I fly into houston with all the items. For me, this makes no business sense being I make no money on these signings, not because of the cost of airfare but the cost of all the items flying.

They offered to do a mail in and assured me they would take pictures of allen signing the items in whatever color and spot I wanted the items signed based on the labels I always put on. I told them I would reach out and see how much commitment I had doing this. With the sudden change from a sit down in person signing to a mail in, I told him I knew I would have less commitment.

With that being said if you'd like to participate in this signing, you would mail your items to me, then I would get everything labeled and send them everything at once. If this is something you guys want to do, let me know because I will give them the thumbs up. Below is the official pricing we worked out.

He wanted 50 dollars an item period. I told him lets go less on cards and AI's group said then mark premium items up 10 bucks. So this is what we came up with.

Cards 40
Any other item except preium 50
Premium Item (basketballs, jerseys) 60

What do you guys think? If we can get 100 items, it will be a done deal. Its a really good price if you think about it, based on Allen rarely doing any signings. I will not be sending them a deposit either. That way everybodys money is safe until i receive the items back based on Iverson past track record. The last thing I needed was a mess so I am making sure i cover my own in every way.

If you are interested, please post on this thread. If it looks like we can get 100, i will give them the green light, get a contract signed and proceed to pm alan for his approval.

Thanks

*I will ask tomorrow again about inscriptions and holograms. I believe he said yes to holograms and inscriptions being 5 each. I will double check though. I also want to say he had a limit on how many inscriptions per item*

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
He did want 300 items, but being the mail in change, ill shoot for 100 and go from there. It makes it a whole lot convenient for him. The only other option is wait til next summer when he back in his Hampton Roads home but i figured at this price people would want to cash in on a good opportunity.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Well, you can still count me in for two jerseys. I may be in for two 16x20s, but I may have to hold off those. There's no way to have him sign if he travels to Atlanta to play the Hawks?