andre agassi

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
He'll be here next month doing a book signing. Anyone need anything? I could probably 50/50 this or do it for the price of a Cosco membership as I don't have one or ever wanted one until now.

MidSouth Minors

Founding Member
Credits
Call and ask if you can get a one-day pass. I know Sam's gives them out pretty freely. The only thing is that they'll get your address information so you'll get mailers in the future asking you to join but you'll save the fee.

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Call and ask if you can get a one-day pass. I know Sam's gives them out pretty freely. The only thing is that they'll get your address information so you'll get mailers in the future asking you to join but you'll save the fee.

That's a good idea. Can you buy stuff with the one day pass, because before I was a members of Sam's they said I could go in and look but not buy anything. They didn't give me a pass though.

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
The date is Nov 22. I made a mistake thinking its next month. Book is 18.45 on Amazon but most likely around 27.95 at Cosco the day of the signing. They normally won't let you bring in outside books at a book signing but can get away with memorabilia or pictures at some.

MidSouth Minors

Founding Member
Credits
That's a good idea. Can you buy stuff with the one day pass, because before I was a members of Sam's they said I could go in and look but not buy anything. They didn't give me a pass though.

They let you buy stuff but they will add a surcharge if you don't buy a membership--its either 5 or 10%

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
better than spending 50 bux on a membership. I already am a member at Sam's and I don't see any reason to join both except for this.

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Ok, after talking to someone I've come to the conclusion that no memorabilia will be signed. I am still going to try of course cause you never know. But at this point I am willing to 50/50 books. If you pay me for 2 book I will send you one back.(You'll have to add in the price for shipping.) I won't do any 2 for 3 deals as I have to buy a Costco membership that cost 50 bux to do this. I don't want a book but if a couple people do, then I can try to sneak in some
8X10's or racket covers. People that buy books will have first dibs on buying anything else that I am able to get, if I can get it. PM me if interested in the books.
The signing is on Nov. 22.

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Last call. I need to know by this weekend if anyone wants to 50/50 a book. I will give first priority of 8X10's if I can get them done to those that get a book. If you want a bunch of books, we can work something out. Let me know so I can make arrangements.