Astros Alumni Golf Tournament, November 17th

mars2001

Lifetime Member
Credits
HOUSTON -- On Tuesday, November 17, Astros fans and golf enthusiasts have the opportunity to play golf with former Astros legends at Wildcat Golf Club, the preferred golf course of the Houston Astros. Proceeds from the event benefit the Astros In Action Foundation.

Golf enthusiasts of all skill levels are invited to play in the tournament and can register online at Astros in the Community | astros.com: Community or by calling 713-259-8979. Individual registrations are only $250 and registration for a team of four starts at just $1,000. Other sponsorship opportunities ranging from $500 to $10,000 are also available.

Astros Alumni Golf Classic sponsors include title sponsor Cal Dive International along with JP Morgan Chase, Minute Maid, Bubbles Car Wash, Fox Sports Houston, Hummel Construction Company, Karen Menardis, Major League Baseball Urban Youth Foundation and Precision Graphics.

Who: Celebrity participants scheduled to play:
Eric Anthony, Alan Ashby, Jeff Bagwell, Kevin Bass, Enos Cabell, Jim Deshaies, Larry Dierker, John Edwards, Phil Garner, Bill Heath, John Hudek, Mike Jackson, James Mouton, Carl Warwick and Brian Williams along with Milo Hamilton serving as event emcee.

Where: Wildcat Golf Club, The Preferred Course of the Houston Astros
12000 Almeda Road
Houston, TX 77045

When: Tuesday, November 17
9:30 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
11:00 a.m. Shotgun Start
3:30 p.m. Luncheon and Awards

http://mlb.mlb.com/hou/community/alumni_golf.jsp

Please PM me if you may be able to graph this event... I need help with a set card for Bagwell.... thanks.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Can anyone help with Enos Cabell and/or Alan Ashby? Shoot me a PM.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Might as well tack on...

If anyone can attend and help with these guys please LMK. Thx!

Eric Anthony
Kevin Bass
Enos Cabell
Phil Garner
John Hudek
Mike Jackson
James Mouton

bigaj412

Banned
Credits
I don't believe they allow spectators at this event. You have to pay to play golf or you don't get in.

I can help with most of these guys as most of them do the Winter Caravan or Fan Fest.

jbsouth - what do you need Mouton on? I got him 9 times last Fan Fest.

Hudek, Mouton, Garner, Bass, Cabell should be pretty easy around town.

jbsouth

Founding Member
Credits
I don't believe they allow spectators at this event. You have to pay to play golf or you don't get in.

I can help with most of these guys as most of them do the Winter Caravan or Fan Fest.

jbsouth - what do you need Mouton on? I got him 9 times last Fan Fest.

Hudek, Mouton, Garner, Bass, Cabell should be pretty easy around town.

2002 Topps Total Mouton.. Any help is appreciated.

fishr

Founding Member
Website
www.turkeypotpie.com
Credits
I need Phil Garner on a set card as well if anyone is able to help.