Bay Area Signings...

bmac415

Lifetime Member
Credits
does anyone know of any signings in the bay area coming up? pm me if you do! thanks

patbateman

Premier Member
Credits
does anyone know of any signings in the bay area coming up? pm me if you do! thanks

You know about Pablo Sandoval at Lefty's right? Other than that I haven't heard of anything. I was hoping Buster would come down and help the SJ Gs win some playoff games, but he got another gig now. :)

dersfan81

Founding Member
Credits
Here's all the upcoming signings at Lefty's in Burlingame (including Pablo). I am going down there and getting four items signed by Pablo so if anyone needs him I can probably get your stuff signed. Not much time though - the signing is on Wednesday and Monday is a holiday.

Autograph Update:

THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT, LIMITED AMOUNT OF TICKETS LEFT!
*BUY TICKETS HERE BEFORE IT IS TO LATE*
**San Francisco Giants Third baseman Pablo Sandoval will be signing at Lefty's on Wednesday, September 9th from 6 to 7PM.
After hitting .345 in his rookie season last year..Pablo has emerged as the Giants top slugger with a .329 average (second in the National League), 21 Home Runs, 75 RBI's, and 60 runs scored. Pablo, also known as "Kung-Fu Panda", has played a huge role in the Giants push for the playoffs and is an all star to all the San Francisco fans. This will be Sandoval's 3rd appearance at our shop, don't miss out on this great event.

Autograph ticket price:
$30.00 per autograph for baseballs, flats, mini helmets
$50.00 per autograph for bats, jerseys, & equipment (glove, full size helmet, etc.)
$10.00 per inscription ("To your name", "Kung-Fu Panda", etc.)

Bats, MLB Baseballs, 8x10 and 16x20 photos now available on our website
Click here to purchase your tickets online

**San Francisco 49ers Linebacker Patrick Willis will be signing at Lefty's on Monday, September 21st from 6 to 7PM.
Patrick Willis made an immediate impact in the NFL when he won the 2007 NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year and made the NFC Pro Bowl team. Willis finished his rookie season with 174 tackles and 4 sacks. In last year's 2008 season, Willis had another strong year with 141 tackles and making the Pro Bowl again. Patrick Willis has had 315 tackles in his 2 seasons in the NFL and will continue to dominate on defense for the San Francisco 49ers.

Autograph ticket price:
$45.00 per autograph for 8x10's
$60.00 per autograph for flats larger than 8x10, mini helmets, mini footballs
$75.00 per autograph for helmets, footballs, jerseys, and jersey #'s
$15.00 per inscription, up to 5 words ("To your name", "2007 NFL Defensive ROY", "2x Pro Bowl", "2x All-Pro", etc.)

Tickets, helmets, and footballs are now available on our website
Click here to purchase your tickets online

**San Francisco Giants First baseman Ryan Garko will be signing at Lefty's on Monday, September 28th from 6 to 7PM.
Ryan Garko was added to the Giants roster to bring some firepower to the offense and that is exactly what he did on August 22nd when he hit 2 home runs and drove in 4 runs. He has 13 Home Runs and 51 RBI's on the season and will continue to help the Giants in their playoff run.

Autograph ticket price:
$15 per autograph for baseballs, flats, mini helmets
$25 per autograph for bats, jerseys, & equipment (glove, full size helmet, etc.)
*Tickets will available for purchase on September 7th due to contractual reasons

Reminder: While attending our autograph events only the ticket holder will be allowed into the store (except for children under the age of 12 which can be accompanied by an adult).
Note: If for any reason you cannot make one of our autograph events, we can have our or your item(s) signed by the athlete then you can pick them up at your leisure. Call for details.

Thank you for taking the time to read our newsletter (your input is always welcomed)

Lefty's Sports Cards
1859 El Camino Real
Burlingame, CA 94010
Open Daily 9 AM to 6 PM
650 697 2274
Lefty's Sports Cards Official Home Page

VKING69

Banned
Credits
The same guy that is doing Rice right is doing Willis in OCT cheaper then Lefty's

bmac415

Lifetime Member
Credits
thanks for the info...doubt i will be going to any of those cuz i have willis and sandoval..if anyone finds anything out about any other places lmk!!

bmac415

Lifetime Member
Credits
i thought u have to pay for that site