Bill Walton at Mohegan Sun Friday

at350zguyy

Premier Member
Credits
Friday night from 6-7pm at the shopping area.

I will be going to this...anyone else here going?

tazdmb

Founding Member
Credits
I called and the store said that he will only sign an item that you must purchase from the store. When I asked what the item was, they said they weren't sure yet. Has anyone ever gone to one of these signings?

lileminem17

Premier Member
Credits
i have been to signings like those.... for ohio state players.... usually 4-5 players will be at 1 signing.....so i buy a mini helmet and a football and get them filled up.... but yh not sure how 1 person would work

at350zguyy

Premier Member
Credits
i went to the cousy signing on monday and it was 1 autograph per trip through line. kind of lame, had a smaller turnout too.

it was less than 100 people too i think.

at350zguyy

Premier Member
Credits
also, the signing was free. they even gave out photos of cousy to the people in line. many had their own items. they didn't make you buy anything. i imagine it will be the same way for bill walton since it is the same sponsor i think.

Cardboard Promotions

Premier Member
Credits
Bob Cousy was signing free autographs & only 100 people showed up ? Wow -- saw the big ads in the Massachusetts newspapers, but I had to work.

pats1fan

Founding Member
Credits
I see that they had Dwight Evans and Fred Lynn there earlier in the week also for free, really makes me wish I lived closer.

at350zguyy

Premier Member
Credits
went to this one...small crowd for him...he was so nice to everyone too. signed everything people had for him. they even had 8x10's they gave out to everyone in line.

small crowd...id say less than 100 again. unbelievable for a celtics hofer, especially when its not too far outside of boston.