Brian Cushing Public Signing

Credits
Fiterman Sports Group has just become the official and exclusive game used memorabilia company of Brian Cushing for the 2010-11 season. We will have available for purchase a pair of gloves ($250*) and a pair of cleats ($350*) from each of the twelve regular season games Cushing will play in, along with three game-used jerseys (one home and one road - $750 each, and one "Battle Red" - $1000), and one game used helmet ($1000). Each item will be signed by Cushing, authenticated by our company, and include a proof picture of the signing.

We will also be hosting a public signing with Brian Cushing at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Pearland, Texas on November 8, 2010 beginning at 7:00pm. Autographs will be $35 apiece. If you can't make it to the signing, but would like to send an item to be autographed, include $35 per item and an SASE and mail to:

Fiterman Sports Group
1855 Cullen Blvd.
Pearland, TX 77581

(Please mention that you saw this on SportsGraphing.)

If you are interested in reserving game used merchandise, please email me at dj@fitermansports.com
and we can discuss payment options.

*Prices of gloves and cleats are subject to change for specialty items (ie, pink Breast Cancer Awareness gloves, etc.).

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
I think you might be pissing off people with your "multiple posts" of this cheater.

Credits
I can't understand why it would upset people. I did not re-post the thread, I only included applicable information for certain areas of the website. In my experience, the best way to get info out to interested parties is to have it in a few different places. If someone is not interested, they simply don't have to read it.

I am honestly not trying to be a jerk here, just to relay our info to people that may want to read it.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
I understand that you are not trying to be a jerk, but this is the place where we check for upcoming signings, not in the TTM section, the buy/sell section, nor the 50/50 section. So please follow the rules and post your signing advertisements in one place, and make sure they're approved by Alan first.

PriestHunter

Premier Member
Credits
I have an inflatable syringe. I would love to have Mr. Cushing sign it and inscribe "Stay above the influence". Any chance of that? How much for inscriptions?

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
I have an inflatable syringe. I would love to have Mr. Cushing sign it and inscribe "Stay above the influence". Any chance of that? How much for inscriptions?

Better than that, I have a steriod shipment ship, any chance he will reorder? Might be one of a kind if not!

Credits
Autograph tickets for the signing now available for purchase on our website! Go to fitermansports.com to pre-pay and reserve your tickets securely via PayPal. Limited numbers of autographs are available. Don't take the chance of them selling out, and most importantly: Move to the front of the line!

Credits
Cushing's back this Sunday, and his signing is in a month! Get your autograph tickets and game-used memorabilia before they're gone! (Cushing will be sporting limited edition pink breast cancer awareness gloves and cleats this Sunday, by the way)

Check out Home for details