Brian Matusz interest?

ryan92s

Lifetime Member
Credits
I have been talking with Brian a bit and although nothing is official he said he would get back to me in a day or two. He wanted to know what kind of interest was out there. Due to his contract with razor he is unable to sign baseball cards so that is out of the picture. Basically photos and baseballs would be the options and probably would do send-ins or you can purchase from me. Not quite sure on prices yet but for your item we are looking around $15 for photos and $25 on baseballs... again those are rough estimates and if we are able to get a lot there is a chance the prices could go down... please let me know

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
I thought the deal was the Razor clients could sign cards as long as they personalized. What about the Razor card itself? He's saying he can't even sign that?

ryan92s

Lifetime Member
Credits
I thought the deal was the Razor clients could sign cards as long as they personalized. What about the Razor card itself? He's saying he can't even sign that?

I told him about the site and how a lot of people need cards for their sets and such... he told me specifically that due to his contract with razor at this time he is not allowed to sign any baseball card... he said he has no other limitations besides that so he can sign photos, balls, cics, and such

El Scorcho

Lifetime Member
Credits
I dont know you, bro, but this needs to stop. Wait and see how he treats fans in Spring Training and in the Carolina League before you go talking dollars with him. I find it hard to believe that he is not going to sign cards. Razor contract be damned. Razor does not have spies on the roof of Salem's baseball stadium that is watching me at 1130pm get my cards signed.

I am anxious to see Matusz pitch...lets hope he is not Ross Detwiler, part 2.

basbal24

Lifetime Member
Credits
so that means that razor's EXCLUSIVES ( beckham,alonso,Alvarez,kelly ETC will not sign razors or any other card this year ??

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
There's a post on here that says Kelly was signing everything put in front of him, so apparently it's how the player understands the contract. Personally, I think Matusz is confused. He signed a contract with Razor but says he can't even sign the Razor product? What kind of contract is that?

AutographMaster

Moderator and Lifetime Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
There's a post on here that says Kelly was signing everything put in front of him, so apparently it's how the player understands the contract. Personally, I think Matusz is confused. He signed a contract with Razor but says he can't even sign the Razor product? What kind of contract is that?
Yeah, it doesn't make sense.

handcuffs72

Founding Member
Credits
Glad I got all my cards signed in the AFL!