Cardinal Caravan ninfo

swish54

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Caravan No. 1 will visit three destinations in Missouri -- Springfield, Columbia and Moberly -- on Friday, Jan. 16, and Saturday, Jan. 17. Kyle McClellan, Colby Rasmus, Brad Thompson and Jess Todd will be the players on that tour, joined by Cardinals alumni Ken Dayley and Ken Reitz and MCs Jay Randolph and Rick Horton.

Caravan No. 2 is also set for Jan. 16-17, with stops in Champaign, Decatur and Springfield, Ill., as well as Hannibal, Mo. Skip Schumaker, Brian Barden, David Freese and Daryl Jones will be accompanied by alumni John Mabry and Alan Benes and MC John Rooney.

Taking off on Sunday, Jan. 18, and running through Monday, Jan. 19, is Caravan No. 3, featuring Joe Mather, Brian Barton, Jason Motte and Brett Wallace. Kerry Robinson and Dan McLaughlin will accompany those players on their swing through Cape Girardeau, Mo., Carbondale, Ill., and Memphis and Dyersburg, Tenn.

Caravan No. 4, like No. 3, runs on Jan. 18-19 and visits Bloomington, Peoria and Quincy, Ill., and Davenport, Iowa. Chris Perez, Josh Kinney, Brendan Ryan and Nick Stavinoha will visit fans, with alumni John Tudor, Danny Cox and Tom Lawless as well as MC Al Hrabosky.

swish54

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I've found a little info on the Central Illinois leg (#4). They'll be in Bloomington on Sunday signing autographs at Redbird Arena from 1-2 before the ISU game that starts at 2:05. They'll also be brought out at half-time of the game. You have to buy a ticket to the game to get auto's. Also, they'll be in the Quad Cities on Monday 19th at the River Bandits park starting at 11for a brunch thing. That leads me to believe they'll be in Peoria somewhere (can't find out where yet though) Sunday evening after they leave the Redbird basketball game (that's just my opinion though).