CBS Radio Expo - June 26, 2010 at Yankee Stadium

Rockstufff

Lifetime Member
Website
www.ebay.com
Credits
CBS Radio Expo - June 26, 2010 at Yankee Stadium

Bring the entire family out to the CBS Radio Expo rain or shine on Saturday, June 26 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.at Yankee Stadium for a full day of music, stars and fun! Tickets and nearby garage parking are only $5; kids under four are admitted free!

We’ve gathered a galaxy of star athletes who’ll be signing free autographs including Darryl Strawberry, Luis Tiant, Doc Gooden, Harry Carson, Ron Blomberg, Carl Banks, Kris Jenkins, Sean Landeta, John Franco, Graig Nettles, John Starks and Mark Gastineau.

Plus, you won’t want to miss special performances from recording stars Kris Allen, Eddie Money, Macy Gray and Kat DeLuna live on the Yankee stadium stage..

There will also be free face painting and balloons for the kids!

Convenient parking is only $5 and tickets are only $5. You can buy them now by clicking here now or at the Yankee Stadium Box office on the day of the event.

We hope to see you all there on Saturday, June 26th rain or shine!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like an awesome event. A lot of great FREE graphs to get! Anyone go last year or going this year that can comment on how the set up is?

coltsfan

Premier Member
Credits
If anyone could help me out with Mark Gastineau on my 8x10, I will gladly pay.
Please PM me.
Thanks
Allan

sigman101

Lifetime Member
Credits
If anyone could help me with John Starks, please send me a PM. Thanks!!!

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'll pay $10 per Gastineau card. PM me if you can assist.

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Will be going to this, got the tix already...can help with anyone...PM me or, better yet, shoot me an e-mail to m13w13@aol.com if you need anyone and maybe we can work something out.

Probably will only be able to get through Gooden, Strawberry and Nettles lines once from past experiences at these things, but could possibly swing another trip through. Will have at least 1 person with me and possibly another 3 if they can get out of a prior engagement.

Just let me know.

Last edited: