Chicago Signings this summer

jeremyp4

Lifetime Member
Credits
Does anyone know of any signings being held in Chicago this summer? Would like to take the train up the Chicago for a couple of days and if I can schedule it around the time of a good signing event it would be even better.

Thanks in advance for any info

salty99

Premier Member
Credits
Does anyone know of any signings being held in Chicago this summer? Would like to take the train up the Chicago for a couple of days and if I can schedule it around the time of a good signing event it would be even better.

Thanks in advance for any info

Big one is fans edge show already posted on here. The rest can be found on signingshotline or CSAC

swish54

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
CSAC is a good site to join if you're wanting to know about signings in the Chicagoland area. I've been a member for 4 years or so and they post info about signings on a daily basis. They even expanded their area this year, posting signings in the Milwaukee area and Indianapolis/Northern Indiana area.

jeremyp4

Lifetime Member
Credits
CSAC is a good site to join if you're wanting to know about signings in the Chicagoland area. I've been a member for 4 years or so and they post info about signings on a daily basis. They even expanded their area this year, posting signings in the Milwaukee area and Indianapolis/Northern Indiana area.

Thanks for the info... I'll have to check it out