consignment minnesota vikings

Ju1cy

Premier Member
Credits
now accepting more adrian peterson items as i have run through almost all of the consignment items that were sent to me from members. note the new prices for him though as he has gotten way tougher this year. please pm me if you are interested in sending items

Ju1cy

Premier Member
Credits
I will send you 2 items asap if you cant find anybody for the new prices and can offer the spots at the old prices.
sorry man those prices are done with.i will just start buying my own jerseys and 16s and getting them done.i know people are turning a big profit off of the stuff i got signed especially a jersey for $40 ll im asking for is my fair cut. so im done with the old prices they are now $75 for a bad auto and $125 for his good auto

Big Mac McGwire

Premier Member
Credits
I need a moss card done. Can i have your address

Credits
I'm interested in doing a Peterson jersey. PM me please as I have already PM'd you about NBA stuff too

Ju1cy

Premier Member
Credits
I'm interested in doing a Peterson jersey. PM me please as I have already PM'd you about NBA stuff too
this goes for everyone who is on here, please dont pm me asking why my prices are formatted the way they are, i dont see you going into a grocery store asking why one loaf of bread costs more than the other loaf, it just does. and by no means am i required to work with anyone on here, if i feel you are questioning my methods or anything else i just wont do business with you, i havent had a problem until today with bigsmooth who keeps asking why stoudemire is $5 more than melo, its $5 if you cant fork out the extra $5 then just dont bother pming me.

Last edited: