Desean Jackson Private Signing

Babio55@verizon.net

Lifetime Member
Credits
One more announcement for you all this week. I promise this is my last signing announcement this week.
I hope you are all enjoying your work week so far... hope I can help you here with a real nasty guy.
I already went twice for this athlete and he is a complete jerk about signing. Blew me off twice.
Instead of wasting any more time trying to get one... I've decided to pay this guy and take down 50 items in a private signing.

Please consider that this guy is going to be a big time star. The price will be dirt cheap.

I am happy to offer you
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES STAR WR
DeSEAN JACKSON
for a limited private signing.
All items due by November 1, 2009
Signing is November 7, 2009

I will handle cards, envelopes, SI magazines, 8x10, 16x20, jerseys, helmets and footballs.

Pricing is $30.00 any flat $40.00 Jersey Footballs etc.

I will have a few UNSIGNED issues available if anyone needs the regional SI he appeared on.
very limited, so FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

Please feel free to email me and I will get the details to you on the spot.

Once again... I am happy to help you with this great star in the making. He's a very very tough signature.

Happy to help,

Scott Smith - The SI KING

Scott Smith - The SI KING
4 Dube Court
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444
SI King Collection - The Official Website of Scott Smith

I AM NOT CONDUCTING THE SIGNING! PLEASE DO NOT E-MAIL OR PM ME THE PERSON YOU NEED TO CONTACT HIS INFORMATION IS LISTED ABOVE!

Babio55@verizon.net

Lifetime Member
Credits
i dont know, he sends out e-mails and i post them here because i figure not everyone gets his e-mails.
sorry i was just trying to HELP out anyone who might have needed DJack, because you know thats what the site is made for.