don newcomb signing in fl?

vbdodger

Lifetime Member
Credits
does anyone know of any don newcomb signings coming up in florida? need him on a 55 world seires poster as he is the last living member i can get on it. any ifon would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

GotInk?

Premier Member
Website
photobucket.com
Credits
I've seen nothing on him signing at shows/appearances lately. Did however get him TTM. Do a seach as I know I recently posted information on where to send and how much, although you might not want to risk sending what sounds like such a nice project through the mail...

vbdodger

Lifetime Member
Credits
I've seen nothing on him signing at shows/appearances lately. Did however get him TTM. Do a seach as I know I recently posted information on where to send and how much, although you might not want to risk sending what sounds like such a nice project through the mail...

yea no chance through the mail. to many sigs to take a chance. a couple i will not be able to replace.
clem labine
carl erskine
don zimmer
roger craig
george shotgun shuba
duke snider
sandy koufax
johnny podres

titansfan53kb

Premier Member
Credits
i live in florida but havent heard of anything yet but for a 55 dodgers collector you would love this ball..signed by the entire team.too bad good ol grandpa covered the ball in that protective wax 50 years ago :/
100_6236.jpg

vbdodger

Lifetime Member
Credits
i live in florida but havent heard of anything yet but for a 55 dodgers collector you would love this ball..signed by the entire team.too bad good ol grandpa covered the ball in that protective wax 50 years ago :/
100_6236.jpg

nice item to have even with the wax

jbk150

Founding Member
Credits
does anyone know of any don newcomb signings coming up in florida? need him on a 55 world seires poster as he is the last living member i can get on it. any ifon would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

He did a signing within the last year (I got him) in NJ. You can try calling the folks at the # on the Sports Autographs - MAB Celebrity - autographed baseballs, autographed footballs, sports autographs website maybe and see if they can do something with sending it in, etc.