Elgin Baylor Signing March 6th UDA Store Huntington Beach

sportsintegritycom

Premier Member
Website
www.sportsintegrity.com
Credits
HI all,

We are having Elgin baylor at the Upper Deck Store (Huntington Beach, CA) this Sat from 11:00-12:30. You can pre order ticket or order completed items if you can't make it.

Let me know if you are interested. Members of this board get 10% ticket prices if you can make it.

You can reach me by email at sportsintegrity@gmail.com or call me at 856 207 1210.

Dealers are welcome

Thanks

Joe

sportsintegritycom

Premier Member
Website
www.sportsintegrity.com
Credits
KOBE BRYANTS ARE PSA DNA - THEY WERE SIGNED BACK WHEN HE WAS OUT OF SCHOOL> CALL PSA DNA AND THEY CAN PULL THEM UP FOR YOU. BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 10 YEARS AND NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES REGARDING AUTHENTICITY AND NEVER WILL. WE offer a 200% Money back guarantee ON any autographed purchased.

I am also the NEW Upper Deck Retail Store promoter and am on their site at Upper Deck Retail in Huntington Beach - Upper Deck Retail so that explains who we are as a company.

What other company offers a 200% Authenticity GUARANTEE? Not many

So you can take that and do whatever you wish with it but I can assure you this, if I see any more posts such as the above which are defaming, you will be contacted by my attorney immediately.

Hope that clears up your post. By the way we have more PSA DNA Koeb Jerseys from his early days and they sell pretty well.