Former Pirate JIMMY ANDERSON Private Signing

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
APPROVED BY ALAN

I just finished up my Wayne Gomes signing and he put me in touch with another local boy, Jimmy Anderson, former Pirates left-handed pitcher. Jimmy has been pretty hard to catch for the local guys like scoreset and myself.

For those of you who are members on other boards, feel free to post this signing. Thanks!

Jimmy has a bunch of cards on the market ranging from 1997-2004. Here is a link to what I found available on Beckett:
Beckett Media LP

I do have the following cards available at $0.50 per card.
JimmyAndersoncards.jpg

1997 Bowman
1998 Bowman x 2
1997 Topps x 2
I DO NOT have any other cards besides the 5 you see pictured/listed above, so act fast if interested.

Jimmy spent 6 years in the major leagues and played for the following teams/organizations during his career:
1999-2002 - Pittsburgh Pirates
2003 - Cincinatti Reds
2004 - Chicago Cubs/Boston Red Sox
2006 - Florida Marlins

Pricing is $1.25 per item. If you send 5 or more items I will drop it to $1 per item(buy 4, get 1 free).

This signing will take place on Wednesday, May 12th. I will need ALL items by Tuesday, May 11th. This gives you plenty of time to get your cards ready, or buy some online if you want.

Please make sure you prep your item(s) before sending them in.

All items will need to have a SASE and sticky note on the item with your name and username. This will help me keep everything organized and make sure I can get it in the mail quickly after the signing.

Send all items to:
Kevin Heninger
Attn: Anderson signing
1521 Midhurst Court
Virginia Beach, VA 23464

I will accept the following forms of payment:
Check
Money Order
Cash

Every item will be signed in blue sharpie unless another pen/color is specifically requested. I also have silver decos, black sharpies, and blue ballpoint pens. If you select a different color/pen other than what is listed, please include the pen with the item(s).

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

Please let me know what and when you are sending so I can keep track by posting in this thread. I will keep this list updated as I get confirmation of people sending items as well as when I receive the items.

Committed participants:
panjgrapher - 5 items
scoreset - 20 items (recv'd)
Phil Lewis - 2 items (recv'd)
ce1079 - 10 items (recv'd)
rifon164 - 5 items (recv'd)
Doug Hopkins - 11 items (recv'd)
Aaron Johnson - 8 items (recv'd)
Mike Boyd - 7 items (recv'd)
Coninie19 - 5 items (recv'd)
JSG1984 - 6 items (recv'd)
huffman - 1 item (recv'd)
buccopride - 6 items (recv'd)
graveline - 1 item (recv'd)
astrofan5 - 1 item (recv'd)
Fred - 2 items (recv'd)
wcubball - 13 items (recv'd)
Storm951 - 5 items (recv')

Thanks,

Kevin

Last edited:

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Gonna hafta find those dual cards with Kyle Peterson and Tike Redman and get them over to you. Will be nice to knock him out and not have to worry about tracking him down again!

JSG1984

Founding Member
Credits
I will more than likely send a couple. I need to check and see how many I have.

Conine19

Lifetime Member
Credits
As soon as my order comes from sportlots I will be sending in five cards for this. I can't believe how long it has been since he pitched for my Pirates!