Gary Carter,Jeremy Affeldt,Chris Singleton,Dec 11 2005..Wall NJ

Ny Crush

Cancelled Membership
Credits
I checked out the web page, you might want to call.

Getting warmed up for ST, Kyle???

jetpig00

Credits
Ny Crush said:
I checked out the web page, you might want to call.

Getting warmed up for ST, Kyle???
god chad i cant wait til ST ....weather sucks...Its about 25 degrees right about now....

jetpig00

Credits
MLB Players Visit SCC on December 11 for Diamond Days

To send an e-vite, click here.

Professional Major League Baseball Players will share personal stories of faith on Sunday December 11, 2005, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at Shore Christian Center Church. This special event will act as a finale to SCC’s annual “Diamond Days†weekend, which invites an assortment of pro ball players, coaches and scouts to the Wall church and school campus.

The days leading up to Sunday Service will consist of instructional baseball clinics, which are scheduled to feature:

Gary “The Kid†Carter, “Hall of Famer†and former pitcher for the Montreal Expos;

Anthony Telford of the Montreal Expos;

Chris Singleton of the Tampa Bay Devil Rays;

Jeremy Affeldt of the Kansas City Royals;

Coach Ty Hawkins of the New York Yankees;

Mike Garlatti, coach and scout for the Colorado Rockies;

Rich Morris, coach and scout for the Atlanta Braves.

Each clinic’s overall objective is to encourage and influence youth ages 7-17 years to excel in sports and apply essential teachings to everyday life. Other pro players will be announced closer to the event.

The weekend will come to a conclusion on Sunday, December 11, at a 10:00 a.m. service with testimonies on incorporating faith into the game and how maintaining a relationship with Jesus has helped them to succeed on and off the field.

Baseball clinics will take place at Shore Christian Academy elementary school campus, home of the Gary Carter Baseball Stadium. In past years, the coaches and players clinics have sold out almost immediately, so parents are urged to sign their children up as soon as possible.

jetpig00

Credits
yeah i am gueesing its this talking thing which is free then autogrpahs....Bryan where you live in jersey...?? I am in Point Pleasant

bryan

Credits
um in north bergen by mawhah dont know if youve heard of it but were the town over. The were is referiring to me and Jetsfan22 we go and to the same school and are kind of friends