Interest? BOB FELLER private signing...

cianfroccoj

Lifetime Member
Credits
In talks for a private signing with bob feller during baseball hall of fame induction weekend... just seeing if i would have any interest. Have zero details yet but i assume it will be around 20 bucks per.. just let me know if anyone may be interested.. thanks (confirmed with allan)

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
As long as he has no restrictions on inscriptions and they're pretty cheap, I may be in. Can you get the price down any?

cianfroccoj

Lifetime Member
Credits
ive been emaling we will be speaking this week.. i will have specifics.. thanks for the interest

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
he's started " pimpin' " Inscriptions on balls on his site... basic balls start at $25 signed for a Mueseum ball, $50 for an OMLB, and then inscribe balls go from $75-$175 depending on the inscriptions....

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
he's started " pimpin' " Inscriptions on balls on his site... basic balls start at $25 signed for a Mueseum ball, $50 for an OMLB, and then inscribe balls go from $75-$175 depending on the inscriptions....
Can "Pimpin' Bob Feller" be one of his inscriptions?

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
Huh? The guy was $5 per all day in Winter Haven. He raised his prices 500%? Doesnt he know we are in a recession??? lol C'Mon Ole Yeller Feller.......