JEFF WARE Private Signing - Toronto Blue Jays/New York Yankees/Team USA

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
APPROVED BY ALAN

For those who don't know,this isn't my first private signing. I did a couple signings last year with Donnie Smith, Tim Hummel, and John Curtice who are all local guys and they all ran smooth. Here are the links...

Donnie Smith: http://www.sportsgraphing.com/upcom...rdinals-prospect-donnie-smith.html#post433339

Tim Hummel: http://www.sportsgraphing.com/upcom...hite-sox-red-sox-cardinals-reds-prospect.html

John Curtice: http://www.sportsgraphing.com/upcom...tice-private-signing-date-set.html#post435803

I am now offering another local guy, JEFF WARE.

Jeff went to my university, Old Dominion University and still lives in the area. He was a first round draft pick by the Toronto Blue Jays. He also played for Team USA during his college days. Jeff is currently a pitching coach in the New York Yankees minor league system.

Pricing is $2.00 per item.

This signing will take place on Saturday, February 27th. I will need ALL items by Friday, February 26th. This gives you plenty of time to get your cards ready, or buy some online if you want.

Jeff has no problem signing any items within reason. If you have an odd item and you aren't sure, shoot me a PM.

Please make sure you prep your item(s) before sending them in.

All items will need to have a SASE and sticky note on the item with your name and username. This will help me keep everything organized and make sure I can get it in the mail quickly after the signing.

Send all items to:
Kevin Heninger
Attn: Ware signing
1521 Midhurst Court
Virginia Beach, VA 23464

I will accept the following forms of payment:
Check
Money Order
Cash
Paypal(You must include the 4% fee or your item won't get signed and I will return it). My paypal e-mail is dahamma7@aol.com.

Every item will be signed in blue sharpie unless another pen/color is specifically requested. I also have silver decos, black sharpies, and blue ballpoint pens. If you select a different color/pen other than what is listed, please include the pen with the item(s).

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

Also, please let me know what and when you are sending so I can keep track by posting in this thread.

Below is a list of some of the cards Jeff has. This list doesn't include all of his cards or the different variations.

1991 Classic Draft Picks #31
1991 Topps Traded #124T
1991 Classic Four Sport #81
1992 Stadium Club Dome #192
1992 Topps #414
1992 Pinnacle #546
1992 Upper Deck Minors #323
1993 Classic Best Gold #88
1996 Bowman #232
1996 Collector's Choice AFL #663
1996 Collectors Choice #752
1996 Pinnacle
1996 Pinnacle Aficionado #195

Jeff also has several different minor league team set cards as well.

I will keep this list updated as I get confirmation of people sending items as well as when I receive the items.

gorphils - 1 card(recv'd)
rockcat - 12 cards(recv'd)
Rick Sweet - 6 cards(recv'd)
DKelly28 - 3 cards(recv'd)

Thanks,

Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:

Rick Sweet

Premier Member
Credits
Kevin, I am sending out 6- 92 topps on Wed. thanks for doing this.