Jose Tabata, Future Yankee Superstar, Private Signing

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
tabata.jpg

Boy, I am excited to offer this to everyone as I know he is on a lot of Want Lists including 4 cards in my sets. In the past hour, we just nailed down Jose Tabata to do a private signing in Trenton on May the 3rd.

Here are the details:

YOUR ITEMS
-- Cards/8x10's $20
-- Baseballs $25
-- Any Premium Item (Bat, hat, multi-signed item, etc) $40

OUR ITEMS
-- Cards $25 includes S&H (Have Justifiable and 06/07/08 TriStar available)
-- OMLB $40 includes USPS Priority S&H
--------- Dozen $350 delivered

-- Rawlings Black BigStick $70 includes USPS Flat Rate Priority S&H

All items must be sent in by May 1st in order to get signed.

Alan Moore
Att: Tabata Signing
708 Wagner Farm Rd
Millersville MD 21108 USA

Post in here what you are sending in please!

Last edited by a moderator:

jetpig00

Credits
Alan, When that day will you be doing the signing? If you need any help with it let me know. I could come out after my 2pm game.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Kyle

I may go Friday the 2nd but we would be meeting Tabata and his wife between noon and 1. I could use some help if you can make the time. I would think you have school at that time, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

bcbissell

Charter Member
Credits
I'd like to let everyone know that Alan and I have worked out an arrangement to allow all SportsGraphing.com members to purchase 8x10 and 16x20 officially licensed MiLB photos of Jose Tabata at a discounted rate prior to the upcoming private signing.

8x10 photos are available for $3.99 per photo. Orders for 8x10 photos must be placed by noon on Monday, April 28th.

16x20 photos are available for $14.99 per photo. Orders for 16x20 photos must be placed by 9pm on this Sunday, April 20th.

The shipping and handling fees will cover the photos beng sent to Alan, as well as final shipment to you via first class mail (8x10's) or parcel post (16x20's) after the signing.

According to Alan, the price of a Tabata signature is $20 on either an 8x10 or 16x20.

A special Gallery titled "Jose Tabata" has been set up at Future Star Photos - Officially Licensed MiLB Photos for your purchase of the below photos at a discounted rate. If you have any questions please let me know.

The following four photos are available for purchase:

JoseTabata_4_LowRes.jpg
JoseTabata_1_lowres.jpg

JoseTabata_2_LowRes.jpg
JoseTabata_3_LowRes.jpg

Last edited:

skillz

Premier Member
Credits
How much to get a 16x20 done? Oh, also Tabata is probably changing because of this signing. Sucks. Free inscriptions?

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
The autograph is still the flat rate of $20. He didnt change his habits because of this signing. If that was the case, he would have been doing 1 per a year ago when he did a signing for Kusnick.