Kevin garnett signing & burt reynolds

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Hello All,
Just a friendly reminder... My Kevin Garnett Private Signing is coming up in about 6 weeks in mid October through Upper Deck. Those of you who already sent in your items, thank you. Those of you who have not, please get them to me by September 20th.

Upper Deck is charging a retail price of $350 per flat, I am able to offer all flats at $300 because of my relationship & status with them, so I get to make a small profit and pass on some nice savings to you. I'll be getting 7 of my own SI's signed so I will be out $2000 myself for this one.

You all know he is the worst signing hoop player in history (worse than Jordan, Lebron and Bill Russell)

I CAN'T ACCEPT ITEMS PAST SEPTEMBER 20TH SO PLEASE GET THEM TO ME FAST.

Once again, here is the pricing:

SI MAGAZINES, 8x10's & Cards $300 plus $10 Insured S&H ($15 S&H for 5 or more flat items)

16x20's & Posters $325 plus $15 insured S&H

Basketballs, Jerseys & Sneakers $350 plus $25 insured S&H

Unsigned SI magazines (I have many) $5 each (just ask if you need some)

I ALSO HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO OFFER YOU ALL.​

BURT REYNOLDS SIGNING!!

BURT REYNOLDS IS MAKING HIS FIRST SHOW APPEARENCE EVER AT AN EVENT / SHOW HERE IN NJ. A HUGE AUTOGRAPH SHOW OF HAS-BEEN'S and OLD TIMERS... MY GOOD FRIEND IS PART OF THE GROUP WHO RUNS THIS SHOW AND I WAS TOLD I CAN BRING SOME MAIL ORDER TO THIS SHOW FOR BURT REYNOLDS (when in fact they do not offer mail order to anyone regularly)

BURT REYNOLDS IS A TOUGH SIGNATURE. HE MADE A BEAUTY OF AN SI BACK IN 1977.

11/7/77 is the exact date of the magazine. If any of you need your SI magazine, or movie poster or 8x10 signed, I will do it for you. I believe his signature fee is $40 per signature and I am charging $10 bucks as a service fee to get them signed. That's for my time and expenses for the weekend in order to get him.

If you'd like to get your SI or anything else signed, please send it to me by October 18, 2008. The Burt Reynolds signing will take place the weekend of October 25 - 26.

Please include $50 plus $6 for return S&H. NO SASE's​

If you have any questions or concerns, just ask. I'll be happy to help you all!

Hope you all had a great summer and I look forward to hearing from you.

Scott Smith - The SI KING