Kris Benson (09/06/2020)

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
I finally touched base with former MLB pitcher Kris Benson. He has agreed to do a send-in signing with me.

Kris was drafted first overall by the Pittsburgh Pirates in 1996. He has pitched for the Pirates, Orioles, Mets, Rangers and Diamondbacks. He won a bronze medal pitching for the United States at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta.

$15
Cards

$20
flats up to 11x14, magazines

$25
Baseballs, large flats

$30
bobbleheads, helmets

$35
Jerseys
Bats

Inscriptions
$5 (and let’s be reasonable)

I can provide 8x10s at $4-per, 11x14s at $8-per and baseballs at $18-per.

Paypal is the preferred method of payment. Send a gift to psugator02@yahoo.com. If you want to send as goods then please pay fees. Please remember to include in your package a copy of your paypal receipt. Checks can be made out to Mark Cooper. Please do not send cash.

Items need to include multiple stickies with name, email address, and phone number. The better your item is labeled the fewer chances of it getting signed incorrectly.

I will package up everything, send it to Kris, and he will send it back to me. I will be in contact with Kris over the phone during the signing to make sure everything gets done correctly.

Please email me at psugator02@yahoo.com if you have any questions. I would like to have everything in hand by August 20. Send items to:

Mark Cooper
95–2044 Waikalani Place #C-302
Mililani HI 96789

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
last call on Kris Benson. Send me a PM if you need him. Thanks