LSU QB Matt Mauck Rare Signing Baton Rouge

joeycub

Lifetime Member
Credits
Just found out about this earlier today...

Matt Mauck the starting QB of the 2003 BCS National Championship LSU Tigers will be making a rare public signing appearance in Baton Rouge, LA on Saturday September 20, 2008 at Primetime Sports Collectibles.

Price is $19.95 per item. Each person getting an autograph will be entered into a raffle where the winner receives an autographed football of the 58,03 & 07 LSU national championship team QBs.

Contact Bruce of Primetime Sports Collectibles at his email address zerotomillion@cox.net if you have any questions and want order autographs.

Thanks
Joey

geauxtigers

Lifetime Member
Credits
Hey Joey, thanks for posting this....I really need to come down for that one as he was one of my favorite QBs

William

joeycub

Lifetime Member
Credits
I believe he is in dental school in Colorado.

joeycub

Lifetime Member
Credits
William yeah its going to be a great event. To my knowledge I think this is only the second time ever he's signed in Baton Rouge. Should be great!! and Primetime's store is awesome. He has alot of great stuff. Hope to see you there!

joeycub

Lifetime Member
Credits
Just a reminder...
Matt Mauck the starting QB of the 2003 BCS National Championship LSU Tigers will be making a rare public signing appearance in Baton Rouge, LA on Saturday September 20, 2008 at Primetime Sports Collectibles.

Price is $19.95 per item. Each person getting an autograph will be entered into a raffle where the winner receives an autographed football of the 58,03 & 07 LSU national championship team QBs.

Contact Bruce of Primetime Sports Collectibles at his email address zerotomillion@cox.net if you have any questions and want order autographs.

Thanks
Joey