Meet Sixers future star Jre Holliday, 1980 Phillies Lonnie Smith + others

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Great event as usual. Got Lonnie on my WS program and Jrue on a basketball. Both were very nice and very personable.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Thanks Skizzick. Appreciate the business. Those floor boards came out pretty cool????

Another 1st hand but biased account of the show. Lonnie did very well. He is and always was a quick signer which helped whiz through items. We had 1 customer with 36 items alone which got the ball rolling and the customer was kind enough to wait till mail was signed. Jrue did ok. Exceptional guy but I think with him being a Sixer (never helps) and the competition of Valley Forge (Malls are tough on dates so we grab them when we can). It was good working with Jrue (great great guy) and we did ok as mentioned and some nice quality product signed for our store so we were happy. It was not as biog a hit as last show but we knew that going in with the competition. Next Oxford Valley one should jam. We already have Kerr and Propp $15 each and Larry from 3's Company. Many many many more names will be added weekly to that one. Don't miss Bobrovsky signing, McCleish signing or April 2nd Granite Run. 08 Phils Scott Eyre was just added to Granite Run.
Full lineup www.poppel.com

It was nice to meet several board members at the show. Thanks for the support. Hope you had fun. And Skizzik any time you need anything let us know in advance. We'll always take care of you

slitz

Premier Member
Credits
great job poppel's. jrue was nice and I loved the draft day pic. I had wanted to print out my own 16x20 but I was out of town all week and couldnt get to it. I was pleasantly suprised by that quality pic. thanks