Omar Vizquel upcoming signing

bc81758

Charter Member
Credits
11 time Gold Glove Shortstop Omar Vizquel will be signing here at Lefty's Sports Cards on Saturday Sept. 27th (time will be in the late morning as the Giants play that night vs. LA). This could be your last time to see the 3 time All-Star, All-time leader in games played at Shortstop and the player with the highest fielding % at his position. Omar is a sure-fire Hall of Famer.

Autograph prices as follows:
$30.00 balls and flat items up to and including 8x10
$40.00 larger flat items up to and including 16x20, mini helmets, bobbers and equipment
$50.00 jerseys and jersey #'s, and any item larger that 16x20
Tickets (for Omar) should be available in the next day or two both in store and on-line
Duchscherer and Sandoval tickets are available for purchase either at the store or on our web site (Lefty's Sports Cards Official Home Page)

ryan92s

Lifetime Member
Credits
$30 for a ss Omar is a great deal in my opinion. I have never done signings like this... can you use paypal and if you do how do you send your baseball in so they know who it belongs to?

Thanks

bc81758

Charter Member
Credits
650-697-2274

This is their phone number. They can tell you how you can purchase a ticket for the signing. Their website also allows you to purchase a ticket for the signing. I only did a signing of theirs once for JT Snow. It was well run but then I live near that store, enough to drive out there to get my photo signed in person.