Pat Neshek signing!!!

ryan92s

Lifetime Member
Credits
Here is the deal. I found a member on this site who has Pat Neshek photos! He goes to numerous twins games a year and takes pictures... we worked a deal where he is allowing me to use his photos to help you guys out. So this is perfectly legal as I have his permission. He asked to not give his name out which I will honor his request. Basiclly I contacted a photo making company about printing these large photos. I got a response saying the ones they could do which were 3 of the 6 I was sent. They told me that the photos could be done at 16x20 or 20x30 which is HUGE! I thought this would be really cool as I know most of us don't have a Pat Neshek large item for the collection. It's funny how it worked out because the three images are all very different in uniform and style so you can pick what you like. Anyway take a look at the three images below:

I have been talking with Pat and he agreed to meet up to sign these with inscriptions once these are all ordered. This is going to be a great deal and I'm not in this for a profit at all rather add some big items to our walls and collections. A 16x20 is huge and a 20x30 is even bigger!

Note: The fee includes me ordering them, getting them signed by Pat while giving him something for doing these, as well as inscriptions and me mailing these directly to you

The price will be as followed including any inscriptions if you want them signed:
16x20 signed by Pat- $25
20x30 signed by Pat- $38
16x20 unsigned- $20
20x30 unsigned- $32

payments can be made through paypal, cash (be careful sending), check, or money order

both include shipping to me, getting them signed, and shipping them individually to you!

A MASTER list will be kept by myself on a microsoft word document and here as well for you to check. Right now I will not be accepting payments yet bbecause I want everything to be finalized but I can at least start to get oral commitments from you guys! Thanks for reading and please post/pm with any questions

I will NOT be running this very long so if your interested post here ASAP the number photo you want

Thanks,
Ryan

Last edited:

ryan92s

Lifetime Member
Credits
sorry having problems uploading the pics give me a second

ryan92s

Lifetime Member
Credits
everything is up now thanks for being patient

ryan92s

Lifetime Member
Credits
okay I thought that as well so I contacted him... miscommunication...

so the two above are available

ryan92s

Lifetime Member
Credits
He decided not to charge but is exchange for the signing and inscriptions he wanted a few of them for himself