Pete Rose Baseballs All Time Hit King Private Signing July 27th

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
SportsGraphing is excited to announce our 1st private signing with Pete “Charlie Hustle” Rose. Items/orders must be received no later than July 3rd.

Pete Rose Sr also known by his nickname "Charlie Hustle", is an American former professional baseball player and manager. Rose played from 1963 to 1986, most prominently as a member of the Cincinnati Reds Big Red Machine. He also had a successful stint playing for the Philadelphia Phillies, where he won his third World Series, as well as a brief stop with the Montreal Expos. During and after his playing career, he served as the manager of the Reds from 1984 to 1989.

Rose was a switch hitter and is the all-time MLB leader in hits (4,256), games played (3,562), at-bats (14,053), singles (3,215) and outs (10,328).[1] He won three World Series, three batting titles, one Most Valuable Player Award, two Gold Gloves and the Rookie of the Year Award. He also made seventeen All-Star appearances at an unequaled five positions (second baseman, left fielder, right fielder, third baseman and first baseman). Rose won both of his Gold Gloves when he was an outfielder, in 1969 and 1970.

Now is your chance to add this All Time Great to Your Collection!

OUR ITEMS (Includes COA and Shipping):
PURCHASE HERE:
https://shop.sportsgraphing.com/?orderby=price-desc&paged=1&s=pete+rose&post_type=product

SEND INS (COA/S&H Additional $)
Regular $79
Premium $99
Rookie Card, Tickets, G.U., Art $499

Standard Inscription (1963 NL ROY, 17X All Star, Reds HOF 2016, Hit King, 4256 Hits) $30
Charlie Hustle $59
I'm Sorry I Bet On Baseball $119
Tristar or JSA COA $10

NOTES: All cards/photos will be signed in Blue Sharpie, baseballs in Blue pen unless instructed otherwise.

IDIOT PROOF YOUR SEND IN ITEMS (Thanks Scott Smith the “S.I. King”)

1) Include something with your item(s) that has your NAME, PHONE #, EMAIL ADDRESS, and ADDRESS in case things are unclear as to how you want things signed.

2) Put a small Post-It on the item with your name and where you want the item signed and the color of marker or pen.

3) When requesting an inscription, WRITE IT OUT CLEARLY so it gets done properly.

Cash, check or money order to be sent in with your items made payable to SportsGraphing. Credit Card or PayPal alan@sportsgraphing.com ONLY if you are purchasing one of our items.

Ship your items to SportsGraphing, Pete Rose, PO Box 1245, Millersville, MD 21108.

Return S&H for YOUR ITEMS must be included with your items. SASE rules below.

1-9 cards $7 for USPS First Class Mail with Delivery Tracking. 1-4 magazines, photos, or 10+ cards, please add $9.00 for Priority Mail S&H. 1 Baseball/Puck $7 S&H. 2 Baseballs/Pucks $10 S&H. Email me if more than 2. 1-2 Jerseys $20 for Priority Mail S&H. Bats, cleats, or other large items, please add $35 for Priority Mail S&H.

SASE RULES - We will accept a SASE, but it MUST have return tracking clearly on your SASE. Insurance by request. Add $3.50 per $100 value for all insurance. We are not responsible for lost or damaged items.

Pete Rose Autographed HOF Ball Logo.jpgPete Rose Autographed OMLB 4256.jpgPete Rose Autographed OMLB Charlie Hustle.jpgPete Rose Autographed OMLB Hit King.jpgPete Rose Autographed OMLB Reds HOF 2016.jpgPete Rose Autographed OMLB Sorry I Bet On Baseball.jpg
Pete Rose Private Signing.jpg

Attachments

• [Sportsgraphing.com] Pete Rose Baseballs All Time Hit King Private Signing July 27th
    1716909847080.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Back