Phillies Champion Signings

Neil Poppel

Approved Sponsor
Credits
2008 World Champion & 2009 NL Champion Phillie, Ryan Madson ($30 including inscription) will headline an autograph Show on Sat Nov 21 at the Bucks County Technical High School, 610 Wistar Rd, Fairless Hills PA.

Also appearing are Milt Thompson ($12), 2008 & 2009 & 93 Champion Phils,
Chris Wheeler ($10), announcer for all Phils Champs from 1980-2009, Mark Davis, Cy Young & 80 & 93 Champs and Jeff Manto ($10) 1993 Champ Phils.

For more information call neil Poppel @ (215)579-0731 or visit www.poppel.com.

Atlabraves

Banned
Credits
billys sports cards & memorabilia will be setup at this show, we have authentic autographs, cards, some supplies and many jerseys for sale! We will also have a clearnace table with alot of phillies items for sale!

The two big items on clearance are Derek Jeter Team USA Jerseys for $25! and Throwback Brett Farve Jets Jerseys for $20!

So please stop by our tables, you cant miss us we have all the jerseys out!

Thanks

Bill, Brian and Mark

grapherazzi

Premier Member
Credits
$ 10 bucks for Chris Wheeler....thats ridiculous.

Ridiculous? Maybe you think he should just come waste two hours of his time sitting at a table signing people's cards for free. I'm sure he couldn't think of a better way to spend his day.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Honestly, it is the cheapest in person fee you will find at a booked show.

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
chris wheeler is a jerk. harry couldn't stand him, almost quit because of him. Its not the $10 that would keep me away from getting a signature, i'd be kept away to avoid having to listen to him talk down to everyone in his autograph line like he does on his broadcast

grapherazzi

Premier Member
Credits
CHILL! Others do. Holy @#$#.

who? If you don't like the guy, don't think its a good value or simply can't afford the price then don't pay it. I can't believe you'd expect anyone to sit at a table for 1-2 hours and sign autographs just because he has nothing better to do.