Phillies Phan Fest, Friday 2/26

clip51

Premier Member
Credits
Brad Lidge, Jamie Moyer, Geoff Jenkins, Kyle Kendrick, Carlos Ruiz, Pedro Feliz, So Taguchi and Greg Dobbs will sign autographs from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. The players will be set up in two stations. Cost is $15.00 per station, which will include four autographs. Fan may purchase additional coupons while supplies last.....

ughhhhhh!!!!! why can't i be in clearwater for taguchi?!??!??!?!!?

bluefan25

Lifetime Member
Credits
If anyone can help me with getting Jenkins on an 08 Allen Ginter, please LMK. Willing to pay depending on the price.

clip51

Premier Member
Credits
wow... my bad then... i got the daily email from signingshotline.com saying this... should have researched this further...
thanks dan

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
The list on signingshotline is from 2008 not 2010. Taguchi signed in Japan and Jenkins is living in Arizona. They aren't going to fly in past disappointments to introduce the 2010 season. The preliminary list I heard is Kendrick, Happ, Schneider, Gload and Contrares. Don't expect any stars to show up. The always have new guys (like Lidge, Jenkins and Taguchi in 2008). No reason to suspect this year will be different.

clip51

Premier Member
Credits
yea, obviously a mistake... like i said, i should have researched it further... esp with taguchi on that list...