Phillies Ryan Howard Sun Dec 5 in NJ!

DaveL

Charter Member
Credits
bryan said:
wow 95 dollars for a sheffield, you'll never see me going to that.Nolan Ryan usually isnt even tha much that is a RIP

I just don't see... how could you justify $95 for sheffield
you could buy a sheffield certified auto card for well below
that? (20 bucks? I'm guessing...)

Jetsfan22

Lifetime Member
Credits
You probably could, but it's the thought of meeting him and having it signed right infront of you.

AbreuFan53

H-Burg Fry King
Website
photobucket.com
Credits
I hate this college thing. all the autograph shows seem to be when I'm not near home. I'd love to go and get him on a card because I got him IP in double a but i sent all my cards to him when he was in single A and never got them back. Oh well I'll try during spring training

Poodaddy

Credits
$25 is not bad at all for ROY considering what some people charge, although Brandon Wood and Bailey are signing for free at Houston TriStar Show. Players should all sign for free though, considering we ultimately pay for their salary. Why do they need more money from us? They already get millions every year and are plenty wealthy....

bryan

Credits
Poodaddy said:
$25 is not bad at all for ROY considering what some people charge, although Brandon Wood and Bailey are signing for free at Houston TriStar Show. Players should all sign for free though, considering we ultimately pay for their salary. Why do they need more money from us? They already get millions every year and are plenty wealthy....

well said

Ny Crush

Cancelled Membership
Credits
Look at your choices in the same are you can get either Ryan Howard (a Rookie) for $25 for one autograph or Don Baylor (an 18 year Major Leaguer) for free with a paid admission and tow others for $5 a piece.

Hmmmm that's a tough one. I go with the Former Manager of the Year

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
unbelievable... $25 is nothing for a FUTURE STAR AND HOFER! yes i said it future hofer. This kid has been excellent for years and will continue to be excellent and 10 years from now when it costs 200 per item for him everybody will wish they went and paid the 25 bucks. Wow i have never seen such cheep people when it comes to autographs. I love the hobby and would never sell any but it sounds to me as if people here get multiples to quik get rid of them!

bryan

Credits
How could you say that he is a future hof it is his rookie year and how many guys win the roy and dont even make the allstar team more than once or some roy dont even play more than 5 years cause theyre career is soo bad and they go nowhere. ALso what happens if Howard has a career ending injury not that i want him to but it happens sometimes and you cant control it

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
Remember another thing, it is not the player who decides the fee it is the promoter.

Ballzy

Premier Member
Credits
didn't bob hamelin and pat listach win rookie of the year? i wouldn't pay 25 cents for either one of them. i also agree 25 is a little steep for this guy. he is a great guy, and one of my favorite players, and a great story, but....he was never heralded as a top prospect, even back when he played for team usa. also, if thome hadn't got hurt....well you know the deal. i'd say $10- $15 bucks is fair for him.