Quinton Rampage Jackson - 8/2 Houston, TX

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
Signings Hotline has this signing from 12-1, but here it says 3-4. I'm going to call the store tomorrow and verify, unless someone know for sure.

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
Ok, well if you were in the store, then that's the time. Signings Hotline has it wrong.

UTeric3232

Lifetime Member
Credits
"Shoe Carnival will open its 11th Houston area location on Saturday, Aug.1. The new store is located in Northline Commons, 4436 North Freeway, at I- 45 at East Crosstimbers Street.

The grand opening celebration starts at 9 a.m.Aug. 1. The first 100 customers will receive a $10 reward card to use toward anything in the store. Special events during the day will include:

· An 11 a.m. drawing for free shoes for a year

· A drawing for a $100 Shoe Carnival shopping spree every hour noon-5 p.m.

· Great Grand Opening deals all weekend

· Prizes and give-aways all weekend

Celebrity autograph and photo sessions through the weekend include Dallas Cowboys legends Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Jim Jeffcoat from noon-1 p.m. and an
appearance by former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, 3-4 p.m. Aug. 2.

"We are excited to bring more of the Shoe Carnival shopping experience to Houston," said Senior Vice President of Marketing Todd Beurman. "At Shoe Carnival our customers will find a fun shopping experience and a great value on name brand footwear and accessories for the entire family."

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
but now you have me all paranoid! lol

I pass by there everyday coming back from work, I might just poke my head in tomorrow just to be sure it hasnt changed.

Yeah, just in case I'm going to call tomorrow, I might actually go by also, I come home 45 North. It would suck to go at 3 and it was at noon.