Rare Public signing with Stanley Cup Champs Ross Lonsberry and Andre "Moose" Dupont

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
The lineup for The Tech School show Aug 7 is set. Wanted to send a quick FYI. We are very very very close to sealing up a few 2008 Phils (tougher ones not with the team anymore) and tougher Bullies to add to our Granit Run Show. The reason I added it to this post is so people who want to start new projects know they will be able to get several Bullies (many) and several 08 Phils in next 2 mos

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
All the times are now posted for the show this Saturday August 7th, 2010 at the Bucks County Technical High School in Fairless Hills, PA.
Go to www.poppel.com

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Barber and 3 other very tough Bullies. We'll get atleast 2 more here. 2 curerent Flyers and can't disclose the 08 Phils until confirmed. Thanks

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
We are trying to get Allen but it looks like he will only do things during the week in season. It doesn't like he will sign on weekends.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Just wanted to keep everyone updated and answer some questions I have been getting via email. Due to heavy demand we have talked with Lonsberry, Kendrick and Laparier. All have agreed to stay longer if needed (we will need it for sure for Lonsberry and Kendrick) to make sure every paying customer gets an autograph. Look forward to seeing all at the show. It will be hectic but should be lots of fun. Have some great shots of all players as well as Eddie Munster and a great 2008 Phils team shot, 93 team shot and 74-75 Flyers team shot that will be available for sale. All players as always with our shows are 100% confirmed and set to go. Thanks

www.poppel.com Sorry if I have been slow in responding to email. I have been trying to keep up with demand and am getting hit with the Phillies and Flyers fans. I will answer everyone but it may take 1-2 days.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
For the show this weekend, no more advance tickets are available. They can be purchased at the door now. Signers start at 10 AM (for more info on appearance times and pricing---go to www.poppel.com and click on PA show information on far right of page)