Rays Caravan?

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
You will see something on Monday.

I know Desmond Jennings, Jeremy Hellickson, Tim Beckham, and Jake McGee will be a part of it and they having a stop at the Air Force Base and a Lightning game.

Tampa people: The Rays are also have their Winter Development Program this week. Any Rays player that lives within driving distance ( Carlos Pena) or spent time out with an injury ( Ferando Perez ) or recently signed ( Kelly Shoppach and prospects for the Kazmir trade) will be there.

RobbieLee

Lifetime Member
Website
s824.photobucket.com
Credits
wheres that at?

You will see something on Monday.

I know Desmond Jennings, Jeremy Hellickson, Tim Beckham, and Jake McGee will be a part of it and they having a stop at the Air Force Base and a Lightning game.

Tampa people: The Rays are also have their Winter Development Program this week. Any Rays player that lives within driving distance ( Carlos Pena) or spent time out with an injury ( Ferando Perez ) or recently signed ( Kelly Shoppach and prospects for the Kazmir trade) will be there.

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
Monday, January 11 through Thursday, January 14 at Tropicana Field.

•C Luke Bailey
•SS Tim Beckham
•OF Todd Glaesmann
•C Jake Jefferies
•CF Desmond Jennings
•1B Jeff Malm
•SS Juniel Querecuto
•OF Cody Rogers
•3B Matt Sweeney
•RHP Nick Barnese
•RHP Alex Colome
•RHP Joseph Cruz
•RHP Devin Fuller
•RHP Jeremy Hellickson
•LHP Kevin James
•LHP Kyle Lobstein
•LHP Jacob McGee
•LHP Matt Moore
•LHP David Newmann
•RHP Scott Shuman
•RHP Albert Suarez
•LHP Alex Torres

The rest of the players are only there to take physicals and then community events throughout the week.

DanBucs09

Banned
Credits
Thanks for the info 19braves any word on what day they will be at the lightning game?

I work downtown