Red Sox former First Round Pick John Curtice Private Signing

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
APPROVED BY ALAN

Hey everyone, I did a signing with John Curtice last February and had a great turn-out. I will be doing another signing with John at the end of June. For those of you who don't remember, here is the post:

http://www.sportsgraphing.com/upcom...tice-private-signing-date-set.html#post435803

John was a former first round draft pick(#17 overall) in 1998 by the Boston Red Sox. John had some injuries that caused him to retire after a few years. He never made it above Single A, but as a first rounder he has a bunch of cards including variations of his Bowman, Topps, and SP Top Prospects:

1998 Topps (w/Michael Cuddyer) #494
1998 Bowman #87
1999 Bowman #166
1998 Team Best #1 Pick
1998 Midwest League Top Prospects #15
1998 Michigan Battlecats #9
2000 Sarasota Red Sox #55
1999 SP Top Prospects #36
2000 SP Top Prospects #105

I do have extras of the 1998 Topps Draft Pick w/Michael Cuddyer and the 1999 Bowman cards. If you want one, it will be $0.50 plus the $0.75 for the signing. Just let me know in this thread if you want either of these or both.

I will need all items to me by Saturday, June 26th. We haven't set an exact date in stone but the signing will take place sometime the following week.

Pricing is $.75 per item.

John will sign cards and balls. If you have an odd item and you aren't sure, shoot me a PM.

Please make sure you prep your item(s) before sending them in.

All items will need to have a SASE and sticky note on the item with your name and username. This will help me keep everything organized and make sure I can get it in the mail quickly after the signing.

Send All Items To:
Kevin Heninger
Attn: Curtice signing
1521 Midhurst Court
Virginia Beach, VA 23464

I will accept the following forms of payment:
Check
Money Order
Cash

Every item will be signed in blue unless another pen/color is specifically requested. I have silver decos and blue sharpies. If you select a different color, please include the pen with the item(s).

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

Also, please let me know what and when you are sending so I can keep track by posting in this thread.

Thanks,

Kev

ce1079 - 15 items
rifon164 - 4 cards (recv'd)
rockcat - 8 cards (recv'd)

Last edited:

wcubball

Founding Member
Credits
Kev, we can work out a time later this week to set up my private signing and I'll even let you run it......remember I personalize everything!

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
just wondering if this happened yet

We haven't been able to nail down a time yet but this will get done so don't worry. I will keep you all posted once John and I finally have some down time to get this done. Thanks for everyone's patience!