Rick Asadoorian Private Signing 3/14/08

topprospect16

Banned
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
On March 14, 2008 we will host a private signing with Los Angeles Dodgers reliever Rick Asadoorian. A former #1 Draft Pick of the Boston Red Sox, Rick is a converted outfielder currently in Dodgers Camp. I have been in contact with Rick over the past few weeks, and this signing is well organized and will be very successful. I told Rick that the demand for his autograph was lowered by his willingness to sign through the mail. He replied with “There is not a guarantee I sign anything when they send it on they’re own”. On that note, you might want to finish him off now. This is a mail signing, so there will not be a COA available. Trust our feedback, we’re collectors too.

Rick is only signing cards. If you do not have cards of Rick, we are selling his 2000 Topps RC (#453). Keep in mind that this card is a dual rookie card with VINCE FAISON. We have a signing with Vince scheduled in a few weeks, so this is a great chance to get both guys on one card.

Prices:
Your Signed Card: $0.75 each
Asadoorian Signed Topps: $2.00 each
Note - This included the cost of the blank card, the signature, and return shipping.
Asadoorian & Faison Signed Topps: $2.50 each
Note - This includes the cost of the blank card, both signatures, and return shipping

-Cash, check, money order, and PayPal
-CHECKS/MONEY ORDERS TO SEAN TOMMERVIK: We send the player one final check!!!
-Include a SASE
- We must receive your items and payment by Friday, March 14. 100% NO EXCEPTIONS

Sean Tommervik
52 Shawnee Ave
E. Bridgewater, MA 02333

sMatt

Founding Member
Credits
I'll be sending some cards for this, thanks for setting it up!

Edit: I can't find any unsigned cards of him after all, sorry for the false alarm.

Last edited:

GoPhillies23

Founding Member
Website
www.theweighinpodcast.com
Credits
Can we send in money for the Asadoorian and Faison signing at once? I'd be interested in buying one of the Topps dual cards signed by both guys. If so, what would be the total cost?

Thanks for setting these signings up!

sanfran22

Founding Member
Credits
I told Rick that the demand for his autograph was lowered by his willingness to sign through the mail.

not to be an ahole, but why would you tell him that? i would have had interest in this signing but not sure now.

BossDoss

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm down for the dual card. I'll send it out tomorrow with the buck for your Hutchins card/signing.

geauxtigers

Lifetime Member
Credits
in case anyone wants to see what the card does/will look like:
Img_117.jpg

Thanks,
William

geauxtigers

Lifetime Member
Credits
indeed....very good price....if I didn't have 3 already, I would get a couple

William