RYAN STAMPER - FLORIDA GATORS SI 2009

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Hey Everyone,
I have some exciting news for all you College Football Fans out there.
I have a deal in place to do a private signing with former
Florida Gators star LB Ryan Stamper.
(#41 in White) Date of the SI is 12/14/09

Ryan Stamper will sign all SI's / items the first week of November, 2010

I hope this kid gets on an NFL team next year. He's a complete stud... and was with the Detroit Lions as an undrafted rookie free agent, but back spasms ruined his shot this season so he's working out looking to make a better impression for next season.

I will accept anything you'd like signed. SI's, photos, mini helmets, jerseys, footballs... anything.

Ryan Stamper flats will be only 20 bucks a pop with 7 bucks S&H. (for flats and mini's)
30 for jerseys, balls or any larger / premium items
All items are due by October 31st.

Please send all items to:
Scott Smith
4 Dube Court
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444

If any of you know me well... then you'll know that I am about to answer your next question... what about the Alabama kid?

I am working on getting a signing in place with former Alabama Tide Tight End Colin Peek as well.
Have no fear... I will try to get this done so we can all have complete signed covers. Colin was one of the final cuts in the Atlanta Falcons camp but also hopes to make a team next season.

I do not have any unsigned SI issues available so if anyone needs any... my guy is CHUCK SUPPLE from Wisconsin! Chasman's Collectible Magazines Give him a yell and he can probably help you. Get him fast as I don't know how many he has in stock.

Any questions or concerns... just holler.

sikingcollection@aol.com

Happy Rackin!

Scott Smith