Several Dallas area signings...

l-train

Premier Member
Credits
Rangers toys for tots event December 10th -- Get Involved with the Rangers | texasrangers.com: Community 5 - 7:30; free event; don't know yet who's going. Last year Michael Young was there. Kinsler is hosting it, according to Newberg.

Jason Kidd at Academy Dec 17th -- Location and time not said yet. Same day as the Newberg Report release party with all the Rangers players. Hopefully, they're at different times. If not, I'll need someones help, if possible.

Jason Terry at Academy Jan 6th -- Location and time not said yet. I definitely cannot make this one. I would appreciate someone's help.

January 30th -- Rangers fanfest. 9AM to 4PM. Texas Rangers Fan Fest | texasrangers.com: Fan Forum Don't know who's going to be there yet.

SteelCurtain1974

Premier Member
Credits
If anyone is going to the Jason Kidd event, I would be definitely be interested in it.

SteelCurtain1974

Premier Member
Credits
Don't have much notice for Ware, but willing to cover photo charges as a 50/50 or willing to work something out if someone can get a extra card.

DallasFan

Premier Member
Credits
Jason Kidd is at the Academy in Plano on the 17th from 6-7pm. I'll be hitting him up first, and then off to the Newberg Report release party. Still have spots open for 50/50's on Davis, Greer, Holland, Hunter and Feldman.

gatorfan234

Lifetime Member
Credits
If anybody is going to rangers fest I would love to 50/50 whoever is signing, does it cost anything?