Signing Interest - Ty Lawson, Ed Davis, and Grevais Vazquez

joeed10

Premier Member
Credits
I'm not sure if any of you all noticed Cartellos post yesterday saying that he had possible NBA guys that he could contact for signings. I was interested in some of the guys so I emailed him. I just wanted to check to see if there was enough interest in these guys. The prices he gave me are what he expected from them and could change some but he didn't think they would change much.

Grevais Vazquez - 10-15 per item
Ed Davis - 15-20 per item
Ty Lawson 15-20 per item

Again just wanted to check interest from the board. I was interested in Vazquez because I am close to Memphis and then the others I thought I could meet with them on trips into town. Thanks.

lileminem17

Premier Member
Credits
Lawson turned me down on a unc jersey in Orlando .....fyi but with a contract signing he should ....I'm in for Ty at a few

studdlee10

Lifetime Member
Website
s331.photobucket.com
Credits
Ty turned you down? Wow..he's usually pretty nice. I was gonna say him and Vazquez are pretty gettable, but if you are a fan, I'd get in on Ed Davis. He does not liking signing autographs very much.

joeed10

Premier Member
Credits
Thanks guys, I'm hoping for enough interest. These prices seem reasonable especially for Davis and Lawon in my opinion.

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
What was the item count needed for those to go down, and where were these going to take place?

joeed10

Premier Member
Credits
When I talked to the guy he told me he could set it up so that the items could be sent to him and he would meet with the players or if I did the signings he could have it arranged for me to be there during the signings. So I told him I would rather be there. So if it happens I would have them done when the players come through Memphis this season. He did not give a minimum number really so I don't guess there is a set number.