Signings Hotline request... Joe Torre.

wnewkam

Premier Member
Credits
Will a deluxe member please PM the Joe Torre signing info please. Thanks in advance!

Chad

Founding Member
Website
www.sportsautosttm.com
Credits
I had a member contact me last week and ask me to delete a thread in which he listed a signing for someone that he got off of signings hotline. He said that signings hotline had put his deluxe acct. on hold because he posted the information here. For him to regain access, I had to delete the thread.

So, if you're going to give out information from Signings Hotline, make sure you PM that info. I don't want anyone else to get in trouble.

jbk150

Founding Member
Credits
PM Just Sent

I had a member contact me last week and ask me to delete a thread in which he listed a signing for someone that he got off of signings hotline. He said that signings hotline had put his deluxe acct. on hold because he posted the information here. For him to regain access, I had to delete the thread.

So, if you're going to give out information from Signings Hotline, make sure you PM that info. I don't want anyone else to get in trouble.

Thanks for the heads up. PM just sent.

tomahawkchop

Premier Member
Credits
If anyone can PM the info for the upcoming Kevin Mitchell and Stan Belinda signings, I'd appreciate it. Thanks