Founding Member
Credits

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Fergie Jenkins, Jack Clark, Minnie Minoso, John Mabry, Bob Plager, Frank Howard, John Candelaria

Tony Gwynn, Jim Bunning, Johnny Bench, Ted Lindsay, Gordie Howe, Tom Mack, Kellen Winslow, Marc Hill

Carlton Fisk, Dennis Eckersley, Stan Musial, Rod Carew, Johnny Bower, Tom Pagnozzi, Bucky Dent, Mike Torrez, Don Deckinger

For more information or to order tickets call 618-281-6014. Prices, dates and signing times are subject to change.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Attending

I will be making the drive down from the Chicagoland Area on Saturday afternoon. I will be wearing a Phillies NL East Championship Hoodie if anyone wants to say hello I would love to meet people from the board. Getting: Steve Carlton, Jim Bunning, Gordie Howe, Ted Lindsay...and maybe something else.

GoPhillies23

Founding Member
Website
www.theweighinpodcast.com
Credits
Nice! I am going to send in for Jim Bunning.

Does anyone know if the return postage is included in the price for "your card"? I noticed that it is a couple more dollars than if you get it signed at the show.

Last edited:

CorndogPGA

Founding Member
Credits
I'll be there a couple of days.

Chad

Founding Member
Website
www.sportsautosttm.com
Credits
Make sure you guys post your experiences from the show if you're going. I know alot of people, myself included, enjoy reading about in person experiences, even the paid ones!. If you find some good deals on cards, meet some cool people, have a conversation with one of the autograph guests, etc.......we want to hear about it!

By the way....I could use the following on ROMLB's with HOF inscriptions:

Tony Gwynn,Carlton Fisk, Dennis Eckersley and Rod Carew

Feel free to pick any of them up for me! :D ;)

Last edited:

Conine19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Phillies23--

I have always included SASE when sending in my cards to St. Louis. I think the extra few dollars is just a mark up and doesn't include return postage.