STAN MUSIAL PRIVATE SIGNING - DONE DEAL NOT A GUAGE OF INTEREST

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
This is not a guage of interest, rather it's a DONE DEAL... Private signing with Stan Musial. Out on THIS WEEKS COVER OF SPORTS ILLUSTRATED. A beauty of an issue.

Pricing is as follows:

Flats and baseballs: $75 (+ $7 S&H)
Oversided flats $90 (+ $12 S&H)
Bats and Jerseys $190 (+ $20 S&H)
Inscriptions: $20

Signing will take place in St. Louis, MO on or about August 18-19 so there is not much time to get your items to me. Please have all items to me by August 10, 2010

Send items to my home office:
Scott Smith
4 Dube Court
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444

If you have any questions or concerns, please email me DIRECTLY AT sikingcollection@aol.com
Its much easier to reply to a direct email as opposed to through this website. I monitor my emails hourly, but I dont always have this site open.

I do a bunch of signings all year round as well many road trips and house calls. if you'd like to be kept up to date on all the things I offer, please email me and ask to join my mailing list. I'd be happy to add you and happy to help.

Scott Smith - The SI KING (30 years of in person graphing)

Last edited:

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
I JUST PURCHASED 60 MINT NO LABEL NEWSSTAND SI MAGAZINES. If anyone is interested in Stan Musials SI this week... I can sell it to you for $5 bucks... you wont even have to send it to me, saving you S&H to me. If anyone needs the signed SI, please email me immediately. sikingcollection@aol.com Happy to help.

I can accept gum cards, baseballs, jerseys, bats... whatever you need signed by Stan.