Super Bowl MVPS tristar show

bryan

Credits
tristar will be hosting a show that they call the super bowl mvps show. Will be on march 10-11 2005 in secaucus,nj at the meadowlands exposition center and is 10 minutes away from new york city. I will definetely be going and here are some of the players who will be going and i will also include the website with the info

Mvps who will be attending:Bart Starr,Terrell Davis,Troy Aikman,Roger Staubach, Steve Young,John Riggins,Jerry Rice, Marcus Allen,Kurt Warner, and more on the site.

Here is the site with all the info:http://www.tristarproductions.com/shows/NY306/index.htm

patsfan9381

Premier Member
Credits
I went on the website and I saw that and that is going to be an amazing show and thoses are going to be some great players but I hope they mail order.

Miggyt4mvp

Premier Member
Website
s50.photobucket.com
Credits
Hello. I have never been to one of these signing so I was hoping that someone that has gone to one of these shows could tell me how it works. Like how much it is, do you bring your own items to get autographed or do you have to buy items there, etc. Any info would be deeply appreciated. Thanks a lot.

MetsFan4Life

Charter Member
Credits
I went to some of the Triumph shows a few years ago. Similiar players and a complete zoo. Be ready to spend big money. They had Marino, T.O., Ray Lewis, Aikman, Montana, Sanders, Elway, etc. etc. etc... I think I ended up spend like 2 grand on tickets at the last show.

I guess Tri-Star is branching out to the NJ/NY area where National Pastime/Pastime Productions use to do theirs.

Anytime I have gone to big autograph shows in the past, I like to order my tickets as early as possible so you get low numbers. Usually at the show they start out by taking #1-#25 first (or some #1-#50), and then just coninue on with the next group of 25 (or 50), etc. The lower the numbers the quicker you can get in and out.

I saw the initial lineup but don't think I will be going, most of the guys so far are ones I've met in the past. Going to wait and see who else gets added.

Last edited:

Miggyt4mvp

Premier Member
Website
s50.photobucket.com
Credits
It costed 2 grand to get their autgraphs? Did you get multiples of the guys or not? How much would it cost to get 2 tickets to go to the MVP show? Thanks

MetsFan4Life

Charter Member
Credits
I did get multiples. Depending on what you get.. flats will probably go for $60- $100 per.. Helmets a little more. What guys are you interested in?

DaveL

Charter Member
Credits
Hello. I have never been to one of these signing so I was hoping that someone that has gone to one of these shows could tell me how it works. Like how much it is, do you bring your own items to get autographed or do you have to buy items there, etc. Any info would be deeply appreciated. Thanks a lot.

No, you can bring your own but will be charged according
to the listed prices (example: you'll be charged more to sign
a jersey or helmet than say an 8 x 10), The neely signing
I recently went to included a puck ($45 I think) but each one
is different. Better to be safe and then get there and have to
buy a $20 baseball...

BTW: tha advice about getting the tix ahead of time (so
you get a low number and won't have to wait) is a good
idea...