TIM TEBOW SIGNING STUPID PRICES

nuggets87

Premier Member
Credits
TEBOW IS DOING HIS FIRST SIGNING AS A BRONCO WITH PALMBEACH WHERE DOES THIS PLACES COME UP WITH THERE PRICES

179.99-200.00 FOR AN 8X10

224.99- FOR A FOOTBALL

-225.00 FOR A MINI

-450.00 FOR A REPLICA FULL SIZE

625.00 FOR AN AUTHENTIC FULL SIZE

JERSEYS ARE STUPID TO I KNOW TEBOW DOESNT SIGN IN PERSON BUT IS IT JUST ME OR ARE THESE PRICES WAY OVER PRICES FOR A NON STARTING UNPROVEN QUARTERBACK

nymets575

Premier Member
Credits
well palmbeach knows he is the actually doesnt sign IP. he doesnt bend the rules like most athletes. all i can say is palm beach is paying him a boat load of money because he sticks to the deal and he would have dropped palmbeach if he didnt get a big cut of that autograph prices.

nuggets87

Premier Member
Credits
ha ha wouldnt walk across the street thats funny yea im just waiting to see what he does out here in denver at fan fair! probly gonna crap on every item

lileminem17

Premier Member
Credits
ya they wanted like 200 for sumthing out here b4 the draft when i first moved out to FL.... im like screw that

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
You can say "screw that" or whathaveyou and choose not to partake in the signing but guess what?? @ $165 a pop, the line was around the corner and then some. He signed for over 4 hours straight at that price! Business is business and if they get that much demand at that price, the only thing to do is raise the price. Its capitalism at its finest. Dont agree? dont go but just know there are plenty that will.

Do I think its too much? sure it is. I am in sound mind to see that in a few years the price will drop (Joba Chamberlain anyone??) and most people here are astute collectors that wont jump in at that price and thats fine.

I hate Teblow more than anyone here but I am all about business and unless the line is nearly non-existent (doubt it) then the prices will likely remain and be justified. Maybe there is no line because he doesnt have the following in Denver like he does at UFlu and maybe these prices are a mistake but based on the previous 2 signings, I'd say its simple supply and demand. His jersey sales were the highest ever for the opening release weekend so somebody obviously likes him (I guarantee you it aint me).

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
well palmbeach knows he is the actually doesnt sign IP. he doesnt bend the rules like most athletes. all i can say is palm beach is paying him a boat load of money because he sticks to the deal and he would have dropped palmbeach if he didnt get a big cut of that autograph prices.

He is the biggest "Yes Man" there is. Not naming names, but Ive done private signings before for cash money with multiple guys with exclusive contracts that literally laughed when I curiously asked "Dont you care about your exclusive contracts?"

nymets575

Premier Member
Credits
yeah most players dont care because the company is not gonna drop them. the only reason we hear about some autograph stores is because of their exclusives with the big names. an exclusive with a player usually is a way to get your store known and the player signs stuff for you occasionally. well and the other companies go through yours to get the player. in most cases the player is the one being nice. the players probably could care less about the money.