tristar question

chinmusic

Premier Member
Credits
So if I buy my autograph ticket..am I guaranteed a siggie...or is there still a chance that they player will stop signing by the time I get close to the front?

detroitfan84

Lifetime Member
Credits
If they see people in line, you will get your auto. At most shows, they will usually make an overhead "last call" announcement. What has happened to me in the past was I showed up to the show during the last 30 minutes of a scheduled 2 hour signing to find out the signer was already done for the day. They gave me a full refund though.

dalegal

Lifetime Member
Credits
After an athlete signs, they usually go in the back and sign items for Tristar and/or other dealers. I have seen late arrivals still get their item signed if the athlete is still around

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
So I just got my tickets for Tristar and it says #40 on it...does this mean the position in line I will be in?

Their will be a guy with a megaphone there, he will call out the order. It will start with VIP's, then he will say ticket numbers 0-20, then 20-40 and so on. So you won't necessarily be #40 exactly, just go into line when your number is the set of numbers he calls.

chinmusic

Premier Member
Credits
Their will be a guy with a megaphone there, he will call out the order. It will start with VIP's, then he will say ticket numbers 0-20, then 20-40 and so on. So you won't necessarily be #40 exactly, just go into line when your number is the set of numbers he calls.

Sweeeet! All us suckers paying for a stupid signature...go figure!!!!