Premier Member
Credits
I saw this for all the brewers graphers

I believe they are free with admission to brewers game

5/14 Gorman Thomas & Jim Colburn
6/25 robin Yount and Paul Molitor
7/23 greg Vaughn and Jeff Cirillo
8/27 Bob Wickman and Geoff Jenkins

If anyone can help me with a 50/50 on a set card for Gorman Thomas I'd appreciate it

coltsfan

Premier Member
Credits
Yount on a flat

Would love to get Yount to sign my small flat item...please PM me and I am sure we can work something out!
Thank You!

LonghornBeto

Premier Member
Credits
I've got some 8 x 10's of both molitor and yount to do 50/50 if anyone can help me out....

jeff3880wi

Lifetime Member
Credits
No way anyone will consider a 50/50 for Yount or Molitor. Lines will be forming at least 6 hours before gates open. It's a one per signing and they will have plenty of security enforcing that. Good luck with 50/50ing others as well. I'm only going for the Yount.

bblefty21

Lifetime Member
Website
i941.photobucket.com
Credits
If this is going to be like they did last year with 6 players or so signing before the game around the field you will only be able to get one of them and most likely only one item per person. You can only get through 2 lines if it is of lesser known players if you are lucky. It is a mad dash the minute the gates open to the sections by the field where they are signing. Last year when Hoffman was doing it there were grown men trampling children to get down there in line. It was ridiculous.

jeff3880wi

Lifetime Member
Credits
Just announced that these signings will be for 14 and under. How stupid... little kids don't even know who Yount/Molitor are.