Utley and others Lakewood NJ

jetpig00

Credits
Utley, others and Staff to visit Lakewood
Published on: 12/15/2005

The Lakewood BlueClaws will once again welcome the Philadelphia Phillies to the Jersey Shore for the annual Winter Tour Banquet. The parent club of the BlueClaws will be visiting Eagle Ridge Golf Course in Lakewood Thursday, January 19 from 6-8 p.m.

Infielder Chase Utley (pictured) and three other players are expected to attend. Also manager Charlie Manuel and new General Manager Pat Gillick will be on hand that evening.

“It will be a great lineup of players for fans to come and spend the evening with,†said Geoff Brown General Manager of-

the Lakewood BlueClaws. “We’re really pleased that Mr. Gillick and Mr. Manuel are able to come to the event. Chase is a real young and exciting player and we’re looking forward to having three other big names join us. â€

This event is expected to sell out, so fans are encouraged to reserve their tickets as soon as possible. The $35.00 admission includes a cocktail hour, dinner, raffles, prizes, a silent auction, Q & A session and a 30-minute autograph session at the end of the event. To reserve your tickets call Keri Conway, Director of Special Events at 732-901-7000 ext. 192.

Full season and partial plan tickets for the 2006 BlueClaws season are on sale now, including the BlueClaws May 15 game at Citizen’s Bank Park in Philadelphia. The BlueClaws drew 444,607 during their Fifth Anniversary season and welcomed the team’s 2-millionth fan, doing so faster than any other South Atlantic League and New Jersey professional baseball team. Lakewood will open the home 2006 season April 13 against Delmarva at 6:35 p.m. For tickets or more information call 732-901-7000 or visit the BlueClaws website at www.blueclaws.com

warjohn

Lifetime Member
Credits
If anyone is going to this, I would be interested in getting Chase Utley on a 2004 Fleer Inscribed. I would be willing to make it worth your while when it comes time to trade for it.

jetpig00

Credits
Before I make any calls has any one else called to find out the other 3?? I doubt it but if you ahve let me know Thanks

500hrman

Credits
I am in Lakehurst NJ so I am very close. I will try to get some info.

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
Sounds like a good deal. Last years was weird with not that many people attending. I wish I brought a couple of more items. I just wonder if the other 3 are not yet known or are "not yet known". It would be nice to see Tom Gordon there. I would be willing to bet Mike Costanzo will be 1 of them

duffman

Banned
Credits
Here are the other guys coming.....

Thursday, January 19 - Lakewood BlueClaws Banquet, Eagle Ridge Golf & Country Club, Lakewood, NJ, 6:00 p.m. Tickets ($35.00) are available by calling 732 901-7000, ext. 192. Proceeds will benefit the BlueClaws' charity, Grand Slam We Care Foundation. (Gillick, Manuel, Madson, Myers, Nunez, Utley, Scott Graham, Steve Noworyta.)